Friday, March 20, 2020

Question: How has the Coronavirus changed your life over the past week. 

     I never thought that I’d be saying this but, I miss school. We got off school last Thursday and I have never wanted to be there more than I’ve wanted to this week. With the Coronavirus sweeping the world, all high school students have been advised to stay home, practice social distancing, and to stay out of contact with the elderly or people with compromised immune systems. For our family we’ve been in the monogamous struggle of self quarantine. We, as well as most of the world, are fearful of catching the virus. It probably won’t harm my little brother and I but, my parents and the people that they have been contacting can be affected by it. There are no more sports, restaurants, or large group events. It’s something that will be studied in our kids history book. We are living through history. Over the past week the world has drastically been affected. The stock market has crashed and the world is in a panic. Unfortunately, I don’t see it getting any better. In fact, it's most likely going to get a lot worse. Next week we will probably be in the same position with more fear of getting the disease due to thousands of new cases. I just hope that everyone stays safe. Over this past week we have become more fearful of catching the disease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment