Wednesday, May 13, 2020

What was the best thing you ate today? Are you and your family eating different kinds of food? Are you purposely eating “old favorites”?


I went to Chick-fil-a today and had a chicken sandwich. During quarantine I like to go to a drive thru about once a week because it gives me an excuse to get out of the house. I usually go with my brother and every time that we go we get the exact same thing. I get the deluxe meal with a coke and he gets the nugget meal with a root beer. It’s like clockwork whenever we go. I wouldn’t say it’s an old favorite considering that it only opened a couple of years ago. Also, to settle the debate, the Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich is much better than the Popeyes Chicken sandwich. Just overall a better sandwich. Recently, I’ve gone to Chick-fil-a and it's the best thing I’ve eaten.



How are you feeling about spring?

In my life, spring means new beginnings. It’s the end of the desolate and sad winter season and it transitions to the happy spring season. The mood of spring is always different because people can now go outside and enjoy themselves. The weather is nicer, the Baron trees blossom, and new sports are being played which all excite me. It also excites me because it means that summer is right around the corner. Summer is my favorite season. I love it when it’s warm outside. Although spring is rainy it is definitely better than winter and that gives me hope. 


How have your thoughts about the future (immediate or distant) changed?

As of right now, I don’t know what my future looks like because of the corona pandemic. School is over and there are rumors that we might not have in person school for the first semester last year. My summer job is most likely to get canceled and all the events I’ve been looking forward to will also be canceled. The future is uncertain and it’s scary. This virus has affected the world and fortunately nobody close to me has gotten the virus. I do not know what our future will look like but, as of now it is very uncertain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment